Relating to this product
The Library of Congress will not obtain liberties to product with its collections. Consequently, it will not license or charge authorization costs to be used of these material and cannot give or reject authorization to otherwise publish or circulate the material.
Finally, this is the researcher’s responsibility to evaluate copyright or other usage limitations and acquire authorization from 3rd events whenever necessary before publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the Library’s collections.
For information on reproducing, publishing, and citing product from this collection, along with use of the first products, see: Carol M. Highsmith – legal rights and limitations Information
- Rights Advisory: No understood limitations on book.
- Reproduction quantity: LC-DIG-highsm-40791 (original digital file)
- Call Number: LC-DIG-highsm- 40791 (ON LINE) P&P
- Access Advisory: —
Getting payday loans Nebraska Copies
If a picture is showing, you’ll install it your self. (Some pictures show just as thumbnails outside of the Library of Congress due to liberties factors, you get access to bigger size pictures on location.)
Alternatively, you can aquire copies of varied kinds through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- If your electronic image is showing: The characteristics of this electronic image partially depend on whether or not it had been produced from the first or an intermediate such as for instance a content negative or transparency. In the event that Reproduction quantity field above features a reproduction quantity that begins with LC-DIG. then there was an electronic digital image which was made straight through the initial and it is of enough quality for some book purposes.
- When there is information placed in the Reproduction quantity field above: you should use the reproduction quantity to shop for a content from Duplication Services. It will be produced through the supply placed in the parentheses following the quantity.
Only if black-and-white (“b&w”) sources are detailed and you also want a duplicate color that is showing tint (presuming the first has any), it is possible to generally buy a good content associated with the initial in color by citing the decision quantity listed above and such as the catalog record (“About This Item”) along with your demand.
Cost listings, contact information, and purchase types can be obtained in the Duplication Services internet site.
Usage of Originals
Please use the next actions to ascertain whether you will need to fill away a call slide into the images and Photographs researching area to look at the initial item(s). A surrogate (substitute image) is available, often in the form of a digital image, a copy print, or microfilm in some cases.
May be the item digitized? (A thumbnail (little) image will likely be noticeable in the remaining.)
- Yes, the product is digitized. Please utilize the image that is digital choice to asking for the first. All pictures can be seen at a big size whenever you’re in any reading space in the Library of Congress. In a few full instances, just thumbnail (little) pictures can be found whenever you are away from Library of Congress due to the fact product is liberties limited or is not examined for legal rights limitations. As a conservation measure, we generally try not to provide an item that is original a electronic image can be obtained. When you yourself have a compelling explanation to understand initial, talk to a guide librarian. (often, the initial is just too delicate to provide. As an example, cup and movie negatives that are photographic especially susceptible to harm. They are more straightforward to see on line where they truly are presented as good pictures.)
- No, the product just isn’t digitized. Please head to no. 2.
Perform some Access Advisory or Call quantity fields above indicate that a non-digital surrogate exists, such as for instance microfilm or content prints?
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Guide staff can direct one to this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate will not occur. Please head to # 3.
To contact guide staff into the images and Photographs researching Room, be sure to use our Ask A Librarian solution or phone the reading space between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated immediately from bibliographic information being a convenience, and will never be accurate or complete.
Chicago citation design:
APA citation design:
MLA citation design:
Highsmith, Carol M, professional professional professional photographer. A pawnbroker and loan that is payday, mostly of the staying viable companies in a stretch of downtown Gary, Indiana, certainly one of America’s most economically troubled towns . -09-12. Photograph. Retrieved through the Library of Congress, .